Blandford Forum Town Council’s budget for the financial year 2019–2020 is £797,744, which is an increase of 2.21% from 2018-2019, a total of £224.64 per band D property.
The Town Council is obliged to publish all expenditure over £500 and contracts over £5,000 and will do so on a regular basis.
If the information you are looking for does not appear on the reports published online, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
The link below will open a document containing a statement of the income and expenditure of the Town Council. Please note that the financial year runs from the 1st April to the 31st March.
Annual Governance and Accountability Return
The link below will open a document showing a brief overview of the accounts for the Town Council in a format that is supplied to the external audit
Annual Budget Summary
The link below will open a document where you will find a summary of the Town Councils budget for this financial year. Please note that the financial year runs from the 1st April to the 31st March.
Examples of the types of expenditure in 2018 are listed below. Ongoing running costs for office and grounds staff to carry out their work have not been listed however specific information can be provided on request.
Examples of 2018 Expenditure
- Repair and replacements of flagstones in Shambles.
- Installation of Audio Visual equipment in the Corn Exchange main hall.
- Organised school holiday activities for children.
- Community Expo held in September to help groups promote themselves.
- Subsidised free Christmas parking and held the annual Christmas Window Competition.
- Installation of Balmer Road Play Area.
- Installation of new Christmas Lights.
- Cleaning of public conveniences at £7,439.96.
- Ongoing grants budget of £20,000 and Service Level Agreements with local service providers e.g. Blandford Youth Community Centre.
- Insurance costs of £17,275.10.
- Contribution of £40,000 to four ANPR cameras for the town.
- Leisure Centre contribution of £50,000.
Do you have any suggestions for the 2020-2021 budget? Please let us know what you think.