Blandford Forum Town Council owns, maintains and leases a number of locations in Blandford Forum. Grass cutting is carried out fortnightly throughout April to October, and adjusted where necessary. Currently the Town Council carries out grass cutting at the locations listed below.
- The Cemetery including Cemetery Field
- Closed Churchyard of St Peter and St Paul
- Dr David’s Memorial Plot
- Langton Play Area
- Langton Car Park/back of Marks & Spencer
- Larksmead Recreation Ground (not the rugby pitches)
- Larksmead Play Area
- Marsh and Ham
- Park Road Recreation Ground
- Park Road Play Area
- Woodhouse Gardens
- Persimmon Estate, Phase 1 and 2 (remaining Phases are awaiting transfer)
- Damory Down Amenity Areas (see map for further information)
Highway verges are still being maintained by the Dorset Council.